Legacy CDC's Homebuyer Program Application Is Now Online
Click here to register & apply for Port Arthur Homebuyers Program
Legacy has partnered with the City of Beaumont to provide down-payment assistance to residents in Beaumont, Texas. The City of Beaumont’s Down Payment Assistance Program is available to first-time homebuyers who are purchasing a newly constructed or existing home that is located within Beaumont city limits.
Legacy CDC Homebuyer Program Required Documentation:
- Three full months recent check stubs- all household members 18 or older
- Six months consecutive bank statements - all household members
- W-2 forms for 2020-2021
- Tax returns for 2020-2021
- Driver's license or picture I.D. - all household members 18 or older
- Social Security cards - all household members
- If you receive Social Security, SSI, or VA benefits, please bring the statement(s) from the Administration Office showing the amount you or anyone in the household is receiving monthly. (Please make sure to include everyone's income in the household).
- If you receive child support or pay child support, please provide a copy of the most recent court order & "Child Support Income Verification" form from the Attorney General.
- If divorced, please provide a copy of the decree.
- Legal guardianship records for all minors, if applicable.
- If you are on housing, please provide a copy of your HAP form.
If you are married or applying with a co-borrower, be sure that you and the co-borrower upload the required documents and e-sign where requested. Should you have any questions, please give our office a call at (409) 832-2723.
To participate in the program, participants must attend a virtual Homebuyer Education course, which will be discussed during your introductory appointment.
Click here for City of Beaumont Down Payment Assistance Guidelines